Re: Single click import of CSV data is it possible in DHIS2?

Hi Mihayo, could it be that what you are asking is to import data values
and potential new facilities/org units which do not exist in the master
database in a single file? If so, we do not support that for good reasons -
it will be a source for making your master facility list chaotic. If you
are determined to do it, you must first import the organisation units in
XML (DXF2) through the meta-data
import<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s05.html>,
and then the data
values<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s06.html>through
CSV (or XML). It can all be done through the web api in addition to
the user interface so it sounds like a suitable candidate for an
app<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch26.html>
.

Lars

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx