How to change data elemenent category combos after creating data set

I'm not sure if others have had this issue,  but I've created a data element category combo to track funding by donor.  Unfortunately I left one of the donors out of the list.  Now when I try to add it in by updating the data element categories it doesn't appear.  I've cleared cache, regenerated the resource tables and restarted the instance of DHIS-2.  We're using 2.12.

I've also tried creating a completely new category combo and assigning it to the data element but it still doesn't appear.

Any suggestions?

Randy Wilson

Follow ups