Re: Analytics history

Hi Paulo,

We have the same challenges in the Philippines. Once a year (or sometimes
more often), villages will disappear or merge or both.

To this, there is still no "official solution" although some agencies (not
the one responsible for the disappearances and mergings) have come up with
their own temporary fixes.

One such solution is to maintain a time-stamped version of the org units.
And creating a separate table (almost like a data warehouse) using UIDs
hashed from the timestamps and the village_ids.

I believe this solution is far from perfect but we make do with what we
can. Can DHIS2 retain these org unit changes in memory?

alvin