Help with translation

Dear all,

during the translation to Spanish I founf some terms that i don´t know how
to translate because I dont know the functionality and have not seen them
in the UI yet...

I´m copying them here in case any of you can be of any help :)

Thanks!

dhis-web-maintenance-mobile<http://151.236.19.97/es/dhis2/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-maintenance/dhis-web-maintenance-mobile/>

   - Activity Grouping Attribute

dhis-web-maintenance-patient<http://151.236.19.97/es/dhis2/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-maintenance/dhis-web-maintenance-patient/>

   - Incident Date Diff / Enrollment Date Diff / Report Date Diff / Data
   Element Date Diff
   - AND / OR / COMBINE -> these is not that i dnt know the meaning... but
   i suspect they create formulas... so i better don´t translate them, am I
   rigth?
   - Patient Attribute Visit Schedule
   - From the day set
   - Organisation unit count

 dhis-web-mapping<http://151.236.19.97/es/dhis2/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-mapping/>

   - Equal counts
   - Layer stack / transparency

dhis-web-visualizer<http://151.236.19.97/es/dhis2/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-visualizer/>

   - Last bi-month / Last 6 bi-months -> bi-month means... every two months
   or twice a month???