Re: [Dhis2-devs] Analytics history

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for valuable input - we have tried to amass "best practice"
guidelines in the implementation manual, but I'm sure it would be useful to
have "policy templates" as well. Given your experience, could you perhaps
detail a bit more what you think such templates should look like? And what
topics you think should be covered?

Cheers,
Knut