Re: DHIS SMS Gateway

The plain SMS solution is somewhat limited when it comes to specifying
period. By default, if you don't specify anything, it will take the
previous period, which in your case would be the year 2012.

You can also specify a date in the format ddMM, e.g. 3012 for December
30th. Since this date has not yet occurred in 2013, it would again be
interpreted as the year 2012. However, if you wanted to report for 2013,
you could put in any date before today, e.g. 0110. So if your command is
"malaria", the full message would be something like "malaria 0110 a44 b 29
c3 e3".

There currently is no way to use plain SMS to report data more than a year
back. Do you have a real use case for that, or is this just a theoretical
question?

Knut