How to restrict iReport orgunit parameter selection to district level (level 3)

We have developed some rather complex SQL queries that feed into iReports to display the top 10 causes of OPD visits, hospitalization and deaths by district by quarter.  I have successfully integrated the parameters for period and for organization_name, but the data are only grouped by district, so if someone selects a different level in the hierarchy (national, provincial, etc...) it will fail.

As with periods where there is a checkbox where I can indicate "reporting quarter", I'd like to be able to require that users only select at a specific level of the hierarchy.  Has anyone figured out how to do this (we're still using version 2.12).

Randy Wilson
Senior HMIS and Data Use Advisor, Ministry of Health/Rwanda
Integrated Health Systems Strengthening Project
Management Sciences for Health, Inc. (MSH)
BP 371
Kigali, Rwanda
+250-788308835
Skype Name (wilsonrandy_us)
www.msh.org<http://www.msh.org/?utm_source=2012-10-15+MSH+internal+announce+email+signature&utm_campaign=iemailsig&utm_medium=email>
[Description: http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs017/1102482301888/img/438.gif]<http://www.msh.org/?utm_source=2012-10-15+MSH+internal+announce+email+signature&utm_campaign=iemailsig&utm_medium=email>
Stronger health systems. Greater health impact.
[Description: Follow MSH on Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/ManagementSciencesForHealth>[Description: Follow MSH on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#%21/MSHHealthImpact>[Description: YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/mshhealthimpact>Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

GIF image

GIF image