Re: [Dhis2-devs] Data saving issue in report generation

I don't think there's a bug, really have no idea what your problem is, as
you have not described it very thoroughly. You could try describing the
exact procedure on the online demo, but that is 2.13, which is anyway a big
improvement.

To  upgrade, you should not touch your database, just replace everything in
webapps with the new war file.

Knut