Re: [Dhis2-devs] Data saving issue in report generation

thanks all,

I will try these steps.

My issue is i have created data elements, and organization units. the
generated data sets and assigned them to organizational units.
on the data entry tab i added some data to my data sets and then completed.
when i navigate to the already a\entered data entries eg: 2012 Jan HIV
patient count it shows the entered data by m e.

But when i try to generate report to the particular organization unit the
data sets i assigned comes correctly with the value column empty.

I have also run the analytical data mart. but the data is not appearing in
the report

thanks
regards
Awanthika