Re: [Dhis2-devs] Data saving issue in report generation

Hi all,

I have attempted everything. with no luck. even the organizational unit I
created last as hospital C does not appear in the reporting view to get a
report as an organization unit. to be more precise i have attached two
scrreen shots of the data entry view and the report i generated.

Can someone please help me to get the data values i entered into the
reports?

Thanks.
Regards
Awanthika