DHIS2 in Non-Health programs and projects

Dear all:

I think this question has been asked before but I cannot find it. I apologize in advance if it has happened. I would like to know if somebody have used DHIS2 in development projects (agricultural, emergency assistance, food security, etc.). If yes, could you be so kind to share how your experience have been in this regard, how well does your projects fits into this system, what challenges have you faced, and main advantages that you found.

I am about to test this software, and I will be glad to share my experience as well, but I guess it will take me some weeks to document my experience. But meanwhile it would be great to have at least some quick information from your experience.

Thanks a lot!

Alvaro

--
'In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists' ~Eric Hoffer

Follow ups