Re: [Dhis2-devs] ireport deprecated

Hi Murod,

That's fortunately very good the approach you are following.
We are happy to know you don't want to share this module to the list.
Pls don't share your module to the list otherwise implementers will starts finding
so many bugs and enhancements in your module rather i will say don't share your
credentials to any body on dhis2-devs list.

This will keep your module viral protected.  :-)

Regards,
Brajesh Murari