Re: [Dhis2-devs] Dataset list not loading under Data Entry.

Hi David,
I am not sure what the exact problem could be, but we had a number of
issues when upgrading to 2.11 to 2.13. This was caused by a number of
things you should check for.

1) Invalid expressions in indicators
2) Invalid expressions with no indicators, or which otherwise cannot be
upgraded
3) Orgunit groups with the same name

You may see an error in the debugging mode of your browser, which throws an
error when trying to retrieve the metadata. You should also check your
server logs when you try and load the data entry forms.

Of course, you should be 100% sure you have cleared your browser cache
completely, as this could also be a problem.

Regards,
Jason