Retrieving Data of type value:- Date , text and Yes or No in DHIS2

Hi,

I a form similar to the Facility Assessment Form in the demo.dhis2.org . I
have done some data entry but i don't know how to get the report for that
form

Among my Elements are:-

1) Date Facility was commissioned
2) Facility state on Commissioning with options set of ( Ready, Lacking
Some Departments, Not ready)
3) Date of Certification
4) Date of Verification
5) Source of Funds with option sets (Government, Donor)
6) Is facility well maintained (Yes/No)
7) Key issues identified & suggested solutions (Text)
8) Number of Practitioners in the Facility

I can the above data on the entry form by i cant create a single report
about the facility. The pivot tables on show the value of element 8. The
value of the number of practitioners.

Any assistance will be highly appreciated. I have three more Facility based
forms which i want to get reports for across the country

Cheers

--
Obare Felix
Business Systems Director