Re: Retrieving Data of type value:- Date , text and Yes or No in DHIS2

Hi Obare,
The reason for this is because you will only be able to see the aggregated
data in DHIS2. In your case, it does not seem you need the aggregated data,
but instead the raw data. One way to do this is with a custom report, which
would use a JDBC data source, and then an SQL query to retreive the data.
You might need some paramaters like the period and the particular orgunit.
You can read about custom reports in the DHIS2 documentation. Another
possible solution would be an SQL Query, which would allow you to pull out
the raw data into a CSV file for subsequent analysis.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jason