Re: [Dhis2-devs] help on user testing - new menu solution

Just had a quick play around and the new system seems far more intuitive and less liable to making mistakes than the previous as one can click directly on the text for the item - I regularly clicked the correct icon in the wrong row previously.....

Great stuff devs!