Re: [Dhis2-devs] help on user testing - new menu solution

I would personally prefer having one more step before opening the
popup(context) menu.

Like on 'row mouse over' or on 'row click', a menu icon/menu title box
could appear next to the row title.  Upon clicking that icon, the same menu
popup appears.  Clicking anywhere else (other than the menu icon) would
hide the popup menu.