Re: Homologous periods for indicators

Hi all,

Surprisingly, yesterday I had exactly the same request from one of our
users in Uganda: they'd like to see monthly data for current and past year
as separate lines on the same chart, very similar to Knut's example. I can
imagine that this would be rather complex to handle in the visualiser -
maybe this needs a separate app?

bram piot