From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: quinta-feira, 5 de Dezembro de 2013 10:57
To: Paulo Grácio
Cc: Aad van Geldermalsen; DHIS 2 Users list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] using DHIS live with Demo database webserver
doesn't start

Okay - did you try the Live download from dhis2.org from last night?

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Paulo Grácio <pgracio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Lars,

I’m also facing a similar problem. The first time I start the service it
starts ok and I’m able to authentication with default admin user. If I
restart the service although I get a success message on log, trying to
access the application I get

HTTP ERROR: 503

Problem accessing /. Reason:

    SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE