Re: Testing DHIS2 - Problem while retrieving data

OK.
Here is the result of the query to the database

dhis2=> select dataelementid, periodid, sourceid, value from datavalue;

 dataelementid | periodid | sourceid | value
            49 |       51 |       48 | 1
            49 |       52 |       48 | 2
            49 |       53 |       48 | 5
(3 rows)

The values correspond to what has been set with data entry. But they still
don't appear in the dataset report...