Re: Analytics data querying problem

But we are not using any data entry forms. Our data comes into the system
via dhisreport module for OpenMRS. This module saves data into table
datavalue of dhis directly. I tried finding completeddataset via 'Reporting
Rate Summary' but it appears that it has 0 'Actual Reports' for all months
(data in table datavalue exists though). Our reports are dataSet centric
and a report is comprised of a dataSet.
Is there some important consideration we have not taken into account in
using dhis?
A quick solution could be finding all members for a dataSet and add those
in dimension dynamically, but is there some other better way of achieving
the goal?