Re: Combination of categories: 3 having a level 1, and 2 of 3 having a level 2

Hi,

Jason is right. I was going to mention that you should be sure that the combining the data elements will not result in double counting. So, not unless pregnant women over 5 years are counted exclusively under the pregnancy data element, you will need to create two different category combinations.

Best

Busoye