Re: Cumulative Reporting?

Hi there,

one trick here could be to create a pivot table with the required data
elements where you simply move the period dimension out of the table
completely. This should put no constraints on time dimension and give you
all values.

Then I guess the next requirement will be running total "since" a date and
"as of" a date, here we will have to invemt something.

Lars