Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS Import Log?

Hi All,

An interesting update is as follows:

I removed ALL the users in the XML file and managed to import everything.
This of course didn't really solve my problem because I eventually needed
to import users as well.

After importation, I encountered a new problem:

When I tried to do data entry, the Data Sets combo box was not loading with
data. Checking the log, I found the following message:

** ERROR 2013-12-17 01:00:56,744 Resource table
_dataelementcategoryoptioncomboname does not exist, please generate it
(HibernateDataElementStore.java [http-bio-8080-exec-9])*
I found, from checking previous posts, that I needed to create resource
tables from Maintenance->Data Administration; which I did. Then I decided
to try and import all my metadata afresh, including the users (ensuring
that all users have firstname and surname defined) and the import WORKED!!

What this means is that the error I was getting telling me that the surname
should not be null AFTER I had rectified the source XML file was not an
accurately reported error. The error must have been something to do with
missing resource tables. I think this is a potential bug in DHIS that
should be investigated.

Edwin