Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS Import Log?

Hi Edwin,

there is no link between resource tables and meta-data import so I don't
think that's significant. Since the logs says surname cannot be null I
think that was the source of the problem - there might be a problem with
the export function not including surnames, or some database integrity
issues with the source database.

Lars