GML Import not displaying under org units

Dear All,

I imported GML file into DHIS2 for coordinates without having the org units there already as they are many (775). This import was successful but I did not find this org units under the org unit tree. I know DHIS2 allows only 1 org unit at the level 1, so I did a meta data export of only org units and found that this imported org units from GML are all on level 1, perhaps the reason for not showing up.

I then opened this xml file using an xml editor to replaced all level=1"" org units to be level="2" and then returned the master org unit to level="1" since the replace all would have also changed it. I imported this file, which was also successful but I still can not find this org units, reason probably being that no change was effected in the database because when I do an export again and access the xml file, the changes I made and imported does not reflect. It gives me the same old export.

Thanks

BlackBerry: 3114F90C
Phone: 08028851441, 08035560463
emails: deemoyes@xxxxxxxxx, addyraph@xxxxxxxxx