Re: GML Import not displaying under org units

Thank you, could you please help with this format? I am thinking of just editing the xml i got using the web api resources, I want to edit it and then send it in using curl.

Asides this, how do I get to delete all these imported org units and coordinates? Reason being that when ever I try to create these imported coordinates that created this org units, it tells me that there name already exist.

Many thanks.

Adedayo

BlackBerry: 3114F90C
Phone: 08028851441, 08035560463