Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS version 2.14 released

Thanks Lars.

BlackBerry: 3114F90C
Phone: 08028851441, 08035560463
emails: deemoyes@xxxxxxxxx, addyraph@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo IM: deemoyes
Facebook: pharael
twitter:pharaell

On Monday, January 13, 2014 10:50 AM, Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Dayo Adeyomoye <deemoyes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Awesome changes.....Great work as usual. As regards the svg conversion, do you mean that we can now export maps into svg files or we can only convert svg files into png and pdfs?

Thanks Dayo. The purpose of the svg resource is simply to expose the functionality that converts the svg maps/charts in dhis to png/pdf for download through the api so that App developers can make use of it.

If there is a requirements to download maps/charts as svg files that could of course be discussed and done.

cheers