Re: [Dhis2-devs] OpenMRS to DHIS2

Hi Thai,

I would like to transfer different types of data from time to time based on
user's needs, without having to always write a custom script every time a
user's report needs changes. So, in the ideal scenario, the user would
create the reporting structure in DHIS based on an existing report in
OpenMRS and then using this tool, would map fields from the OpenMRS report
to the reporting data elements in DHIS and then execute a data transfer.
Should there be a need to add/remove fields in the future, the user should
be able to use this tool to just add or remove the necessary mapping for
the data transfer.

Edwin