Re: OpenMRS to DHIS2

Hi Edwin,

Follow the document attached here which describes how to transfer data from
openmrs to dhis2 using the DHIS2 reporting module. This is an example from
Community Health Information Tracking System (CHITS). Christine ceblano is
an expert on this topics as she has done this for Philippine.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Edwin Mulwa <eddiemu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there a tool/module that automates data transfer from OpenMRS to DHIS2?
> I need such a tool for some work that I am doing.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Edwin

*Mohammad Ullah*
*Technical Advisor - HIS*
Priority Area - Health
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
House10/A, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh

*Office location:*
Room # 304, Shahid Dr. Milan Bhavan,
Management Information System (MIS)
Directorate General of Health Services of MoHFW, Mohakhali,
Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
T.  +880 (0) 8816459, 8816412 Ext:118
 M. +88 0196 3156 988
Web. http://lnkd.in/gQrxXz