Re: OpenMRS to DHIS2

Currently I don't think that we have a tool for mapping between openMRS
report and DHIS2 report.
But the module which awanth and Mohammad Ullah said can collect data from
openMRS (by sql queries) and transfer to a dataset in DHIS2. And It's not
automatic.
It should give you some ideas

2014-01-28 Mohammad Ullah <munnabcis@xxxxxxxxx>

--
Thai Chuong
HCMUT - Computer science and engineering Faculty