Re: Maps of outbreaks

Thanks a lot, Jason and Alvin for sharing your insights.

I think I might just go with "Report" or "Reported cases" for now. But what
remains as a challenge is to easily populate the DHIS2 data value table to
allow for the generation of maps. From Jason's experience, a script may be
the way to go. That could be external, or done in javascript inside an app,
which could also offer multi-period data entry. However, it would be nice
if multi-period data entry could be included in an upcoming release.

Knut