Re: Import directly data into DHIS2 using CSV file

Hi,

we have implemented import of data elements, organisation units and
category options from CSV in trunk:

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch21s04.html

If you are brave you can download the development version here in 30 min:

http://apps.dhis2.org/ci/job/dhis-trunk/

regards,

Lars