Re: Import directly data into DHIS2 using CSV file

Hi Lars,

I have tried to import meta data using CSV but it doesn't work. I have read
the document on http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch21s04.html
and

* I have made a CSV file which is attached on this mail. Could you give me
more details on how to do.*

*Many thanks.*

*Franck*