From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:15 PM
To: Dutta, Mr Shurajit Nicky (SOL)
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 Data Dictionary PDF

Hi Nick,

sorry about that. We phased out the code behind that feature and replaced it
by a generic feature in the web api. Apparently we forgot to put a link
back. Will fix.

You can generate pdfs directly from the web api. Go to /api, then
dataElements, then click on the pfd link. You can skip paging with
?paging=false. Example:

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/dataElements.pdf?paging=false

regards,

Lars