Re: DHIS2 Data Dictionary PDF

Hi Nick,

sorry about that. We phased out the code behind that feature and replaced
it by a generic feature in the web api. Apparently we forgot to put a link
back. Will fix.

You can generate pdfs directly from the web api. Go to /api, then
dataElements, then click on the pfd link. You can skip paging with
?paging=false. Example:

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/dataElements.pdf?paging=false

regards,

Lars