Person attributes problems in 2.14

Dear all,

We are moving our data from 2.13 to 2.14. As we are using the tracker, we
also have executed the script to convert the old fixed attributes to
dynamic ones. And indeed everything looks fine in the database. However:

1) The person attributes are showing empty values in our Custom forms.
However attribute values are in the database, and in fact we can see them
in the Identifier/Attribute tag under Person Dashboard. Also you can
replicate this problem in the Sierra Leone demo.

2) The filter dropbox in the advanced search utility (under Person
Management) only shows the options "Search by identifier" and "Enrollment
Date". Other attributes are missing

Thanks
Jose

Follow ups