Data Entry checkbox (trueOnly) on 2014 January behavior

I am noticing a strange checkbox (trueOnly data element) behavior for
monthly DataSet Data Entry, and it is behaving same in DHIS demo site ('
apps.dhis2.org/demo').
The version is 2.14 with build revision 13805. (2014-03-04 build date)

Only for January 2014 period, all the checkbox type data elements shows as
checked.  Even if I uncheck them, when I come back from other period, it
shows as checked.
This behavior only happens on January 2014 period.

Initially, the checkboxes on January 2014 period is not checked if this is
very first time visiting.  But, after checking one of the checkboxes, from
that point on, it always shows all the checkbox as checked when coming to
this January 2014 period.

This is a quite strange behavior.