Aggregation Query Builder Problem

Dear all,

I am currently customizing dhis 2.13 for Asthma Clinic and COPD clinic with
tracker based.

I have customized all the patient data elements and Aggregate data element
for both Asthma and COPD clinic, and defined Data entry form for both
Clinics. Currently I am doing aggregation query builder part.

Patient data element has option set, for example, Smoking status(patient
data element) has options such as Non Smoker; Current Smoker; Ex smoker
(these are under Option set called Smoker). When I customise Aggregation
Query Builder these options are not coming under available values.

Is it Bug?

I tried in DHIS 2.13 and 2.14, (MySql andTomcat). No Error message
Build revision: 13807(dhis 2.14), 12980(dhis 2.13)
OS:Win 7
Browser: Firefox