Re: Autorities in Userrole

Hi
Just read read your email properly, and I don't think my initial reply will work. The permission is to create min/max rule rather than seeing the min/manx outlier analysis. As far as I can tell it seems there are presently no authorities defined for this (I may be wrong). In my mind you will need the See Data Quality Module and also permission that allows users to run the min-max outlier.

Quoting riddy ndoma <riddyndoma@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,
I want to know the authority (privilege) to put in a role so that users
only accede to the "Min-Max Outlier Analysis" menu. As shown in the image
attached.

--
Riddy NDOMA
Software Developer

Vous servir est mon désire (Serving you is my desire)