Re: Autorities in Userrole

That's good. It means you can ignore the follow on message I sent about that being wrong.

Cheers

Busoye

Quoting riddy ndoma <riddyndoma@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Busoye,
I tried adding:
Add / update Min / Max rule
Delete Min / Max rule.

It works now!

Hi busoye.
I'm using 2.15.
As shown in the image attached (User role)

Typically this would require at least 2 permissions

1) See Data Quality module (which I could not see for some reason in 2.15)

2) Add/update min/max

3) You can also give permission to delete min/max (best to use this
caution)

Try (2) and see if it helps.

Regards,

Busoye

Quoting riddy ndoma <riddyndoma@xxxxxxxxx>:

 Hello,
I want to know the authority (privilege) to put in a role so that users
only accede to the "Min-Max Outlier Analysis" menu. As shown in the image
attached.

--
Riddy NDOMA
Software Developer

Vous servir est mon désire (Serving you is my desire)