Fwd: Can't select parameter in Jasper reports

Hello,

One of our team members has tried to sent an email to the list but
apparently it kept bouncing back. I’m forwarding Laura’s original message
in lieu of her. Any help is appreciated.

Basically my take of the issue basically is that there are two parameters
in a Jasper report, one of them (Org Units) gets populated, but the other
(Reporting Period drop down) does not. Hence you cannot generate reports.

We have gone through underlying XML code to update SQL statement
accordingly to reflect the schema changes from 2.4 to 2.13, but apparently
there is no SQL snippet(s) that generate(s) reporting periods (or we’ve
missed it).

A screenshot of the non-working drop down, and the current Jasper report
design of the report are attached.

Thanks,
--
-Cenk.