Migration from 2.14 to 2.15 errors

Hello all,

We are trying to migrate  from 2.14 to 2.15 versión but we've got these
problems.

In the form Tracked entity instance management, don't load the drop down
list on the patient attributes.

In the simple event with registration don't load the option set on the
datalements and doesn't save the data.

During the migration, when run the script these lines doesn't run:

DROP TABLE patientaggregatereportmembers; ERROR:  table
"patientaggregatereportmembers" does not exist

DROP TABLE patienttabularreportmembers; ERROR:  table
"patienttabularreportmembers" does not exist

ALTER TABLE trackedentityinstance RENAME CONSTRAINT fk_user_patientid TO
fk_user_trackedentityinstance; ERROR:  constraint "fk_user_patientid" for
table "trackedentityinstance" does not exist

--DROP TABLE patientregistrationform_attributes;
--DROP TABLE patientregistrationform_fixedattributes;
--DROP TABLE patientregistrationform_identifiertypes;
--DROP TABLE patientregistrationform_attributes;
The tables doesn't exist.

Thank you very much.

--
Best regards,