Re: Dataset Section

Hi there,

thanks for the input. I don't think we will implement custom forms in
section forms in the near future. When you have a form which is super-wide
with mostly unused fields then that's usually a sign that the form itself
should be re-designed.

I have been thinking of a function for using the section form HTML as basis
for custom forms - ie. you could get the section form layout as a starting
point and then go on to modify the parts you need.

Neranga: If you need tabs also for custom forms we have jquery ui included
in the page and its pretty simple to set up the "tabs" widget with a little
bit of HTML/javascript, see docs here <http://api.jqueryui.com/tabs/>.

best regards,

Lars