Re: Dataset Section

Thanks Kader,

I was thinking there would be a more elegant method than to insert a style
for each of the 24x20 cells, but your suggestion works well with a simple
search/replace of "input" in Notepad++ (no need for an HTML editor).

I would also love to get rid of the excessive padding to the left and right
of the input field in the cell.

And of course it would be nice to not have to manually insert the 240 data
bindings, so would very much welcome the realization of Lars' thoughts on
making the auto-generated form available as a starting point for the
customization.