DHIS-2 2.15 bug on reporting rate dataset selector in pivot table and visualiser

Not sure if anyone else has seen this issue, but the list of datasets
displayed when selecting reporting rates is not complete.  I've cleared
cache and checked the completeness table for the period in question and all
of the datasets are in the analytics table.  I wonder if the SQL statement
used to fill the combo box has a "limit" statement.

--

*Randy Wilson*

Senior HMIS and Data Use Advisor, Ministry of Health/Rwanda

Integrated Health Systems Strengthening Project

Management Sciences for Health, Inc. (MSH)

BP 371
Kigali, Rwanda
+250-788308835

Skype Name (wilsonrandy_us)

www.msh.org
<http://www.msh.org/?utm_source=2012-10-15+MSH+internal+announce+email+signature&utm_campaign=iemailsig&utm_medium=email>

*Stronger health systems. Greater health impact.*

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

Follow ups