Failed to delete aproval level in settings

Dear all i have created the approval level in settings,and  have selected facilities as aproval level in settings and when i try to delete it cause i whant to change the level of approval,i get this message:
Object not deleted because it is associated by objects of type DataApprovalbut when i also try to create another one like Province i can delete it no problem.does it need to delete it in Back end?
Did any one met  this issue?

Regards.