Re: Add dashboard to another user's account

Hi,

I'm sorry, but not sure if this was introduced in 2.14 or 2.15, but there
should be a button called "Sharing" on the top of the dashboard, this will
allow super-users to share out a dashboard to a specific user-group (and
you can set read-only, read-write etc).

--
Morten