Re: Add dashboard to another user's account

2.14 does have that button, and I had tried using it a few times but it
didn't seem to work on my development machine. I just gave it one last shot
using our live system and it worked. So thanks, and I'm curious about what
I was doing wrong on the test machine. Thanks for the help Morten!

Timothy Harding
PeaceCorps Volunteer
Republic of Vanuatu
hardingt@xxxxxxxxx