Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 - Averaging over orgunits

Hi Lars - I had a quick look in trunk. When editing a Data Element, I still
only see one Aggregation Operator. I was expecting to find two: one for
controlling the operator of aggregations across time, a second selector for
the aggregator across Org Units...

In terms of priorities, below my list:
1. Sum + Avg
2. Count (You could have two type of counts: Different to 0 or Null, 2.
Different to Null
3. LAST (across time only)
4. Std Deviation
5. everything else

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com